Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm an idiot!

Ok, so it was pointed out to me today that the name I chose for my blog is not the same as the address. Obviously I can't see, or type. I'm an idiot.

My mom is supposed to be coming tomorrow but there is apparently some sort of blizzard coming to central Arkansas and she's just not sure she can make it. We'll see. If she doesn't come, I guess i will have to make Justin go shopping with me this weekend, and I'm sure he'll enjoy that!!!

By the way, I'm really disappointed about the fact that a couple of my faves on American Idol got voted off! The Britney Spears impersonator was a fave of mine, in addition to Danny Noriega or what have you. I really thought he was entertaining. Others may disagree.

We got a new advertising agency at work. They are out of Chicago. This isn't a dig against those who are from that area, but our agency is not very good at grammar. Do they not teach that there? I'm worried about what our poor little Natalie might learn/not learn in school there. I'm not claiming to be an expert, I do tend to use a lot of periods, but at least I know the proper use of "is/are" in sentences. This may not be a big deal in blogging or e-mail correspondence to friends, but in a script for a commercial??? I'm sure they are offended when someone from Arkansas corrects their grammar!

Finally, I'd like to take this time to say that everyone should vote for Hillary. She is obviously the most qualified candidate, and not an idiot like the other candidate who shall remain nameless. I don't like idiots...especially ones who steal speeches from others.

That's probably enough. See...I AM an idiot!

No comments: