Sunday, March 30, 2008

A quick post

Hello everyone. I thought I'd make a quick post before I go to bed. I'm completely exhausted due to my busy day. I didn't really do much. I went to church, went to eat, went to the mall, went to tan, went to target, went to eat again, then went to wal-mart. Justin and I also sat down today and made guest lists for all of the showers we'll be having. I don't like making lists for showers because it's almost like you're saying "Hey...you get to buy me a gift." I like gifts, but I'd rather someone else decide who buys me a gift. So, if you don't get an invitation to a shower, it's not that I don't like you, it's that I'm trying to spare you from having to buy me a gift. Not that there will be anything left on my registry afer my mother buys everything up before anyone else has a chance.

Well, my eyes are shutting, so that'll be all for today.

No comments: