Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm making a blog

Hello, it's Jennifer, I've decided to make a blog like everyone else. Today I'd like to discuss how long I worked today. That would be a really, really long time. 11 hours and 15 minutes. I didn't even finish what I needed to finish. I really wish that people wouldn't call me. When I say people, I don't mean people that I know. I mean people that want things. There is nothing more annoying than someone calling for some sort of handout. If you want a handout, don't call me, because I can assure you that I'll thank you for the opportunity and pass just like i've been instructed to do. And to help others, tomorrow I'll pass on our vending company wanting to raise the price on our 20 oz. beverages to $1.25 which is ridiculous!

So I'm getting married in 3 months. My mom will be coming this weekend to try to assist me with some planning. I'm not a very good planner when it comes to this because i'm trying to save money. Obviously my mother doesn't care about saving money, but i do. I don't want to waste. My planning for my wedding also includes a diet, which I will start this Friday, exactly 3 months to the day of my wedding. I am giving up my most favorite things. That, of course, would be Diet Coke and candy. I've started preparing for my diet by gradually substituting Caffeine Free Diet Coke. I'm quite enjoying my Dasani right now.

That is really all I have for now. I haven't decided if I'm going to disclose the address for this, so if you are reading this, feel fortunate. Shout out to the STB...

1 comment:

BellofWheaton said...

Thanks for the shoutout. Wish I could be there to help with the planning. Call if you need anything!